To work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the Earth providing educational, medical and social assistance to those most in need regardless of their race, religion, or political affiliation.
To Build Up a Society Based on charitable virtues of Love, Truth, Justice through quality Education, Health Care, Care for the uncared and shelter for the homeless.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY FOR POOR:
- To perform acts of charity and render service to those in need, irrespective of caste, race or religion" and "to engage in social service activities aimed at improving the economic, educational and social conditions of the poor including the farmers, working classes or persons of whatever occupation".
- To help people especially the poor to live in freedom from hunger, injustice and lead a dignified human life befitting the creation.
- To promote the target people on the basis of the principles of Social Justice and motivate them for self sufficiency.
- To implement, various developmental and welfare programs for the target beneficiaries.
- To enable the target beneficiaries to attain self-sufficiency in all spheres such as economic, cultural and social and to live a community life based on harmony, fraternity and freedom.